Are we there yet? Making curriculum visible to students
MyCourseMap Workshop Invitation
MyCourseMap is a multi‐dimensional interactive curriculum map using digital and touch technology that increases transparency and relevance of curricula for students.
We invite you to attend a workshop during which you will have the opportunity to explore MyCourseMap online.
Session 1: Discourse around transparency of curriculum (1 hour)
- Stimulate discourse around students’ accessibility to entire curriculum & program learning outcomes
- Reflect on the way curricula are presented to students
- Reflect on ways to enhance first year transition & identity
- Showcase MyCourseMap concept
Session 2: A new way to present visible curriculum (1.5 hour)
- Create interactive curriculum using MyCourseMap tool
- Opportunity to pilot MyCourseMap using the comprehensive step‐by‐step user manual
National Teaching Fellow
Associate Professor Lisa Tee
This workshop is undertaken as part of a National Teaching Fellowship. The Fellowship identifies the need to communicate transparent and “visible” curricula to students.